Friday, January 14, 2011

Read a free sample of our eBook of the Day, Goblin Brothers Adventures, by Lindsay Buroker, without leaving your browser!


Here's the set-up for Goblin Brothers Adventures:

They're short, they're scrawny, they're green, and they want to be heroes. The problem? Goblins are supposed fish, forage, and stay out of the world's way, not challenge odious villains.

But Malagach and Gortok aren't going to let a few rules keep them from their dreams.

Armed with their wits, their stolen (er, borrowed) books, and their scavenged tools, they're ready to eradicate the evils around their mountain home. Or get in a lot of trouble trying....

Included: seven short stories -- 29,000 words

From the Author:

I've been writing fantasy novels and short stories since I was seven. I've been finishing them since... well, that's a more recent development.

I'm a professional blogger for my day job, and I live in the Seattle area ("area" is code for 'I couldn't afford a house within twenty miles of the city limits and my neighbors have alpacas'). I have two vizslas who are as spoiled as most people's kids. Occasionally they let me leave the house to play tennis, go to the coffee shop, or take a yoga class.

My "Goblin Brothers" short stories are available on Amazon, and the first novel featuring those characters will be out in 2011. I have two more fantasy novels coming for the Kindle. Check back here!

And here, in the comfort of your own browser, is your free sample:



No comments:

Post a Comment